S’mores! Those graham cracker, marshmallow and chocolate treats that everyone loves to eat around the campfire! If you love regular smores, just wait until you see the S’mores we have in store for you today! We’re talking S’mores dips, S’mores cakes, S’mores ice cream and more, more, S’more! 21 Spetacular S’mores recipes, and you don’t need a campfire for any of them!
Ok, am I the ONLY person who never thought of putting a decadent or creative spin on this campfire classic?
Seriously… The only way I’ve ever eaten a S’more is beside a campfire in the traditional way – roast the marshmallow, and sandwich it, along with a bar of Hershey’s chocolate, between two graham crackers.
Don’t get me wrong! Traditional campfire S’mores are good. Oh… they’re very, very good, but holy-moly, you should see the magic that other people are making with their choco-marshy-graham combos!
They’re whipping up S’mores cakes, cheesecakes, frozen treats, cookies, drinks, dips, just to name a few.
The best part? You don’t a roaring fire for these recipes!
Now you can enjoy S’mores all year ’round, in the comfort of your own home – no tent, no campfire required.
21 Spectacular S’mores Recipes
1. S’mores Ice Cream Sunday – The Girl Inspired
2. Pillsbury S’mores Pizza Roll-Up – Pillsbury
3. S’mores Pops – I Wash You Dry
4.Double Chocolate S’mores Cupcakes – Chosen Bites
5. Sweet and Salty S’mores – Pint-Sized Treasures
6. S’mores Cheesecake – Will Cook For Smiles
7. S’mores Crescent Rolls – Mess For Less
8. S’mores No-Churn Ice Cream – Yummy, Healthy, Easy
9. S’mores Rice Krispie Pinwheels – Mom On TimeOut
10. S’mores Bark – Wine and Glue
11. S’mores Iced Coffee – A Night Owl
12. Indoor S’mores – Dessert For Two
13. S’mores Coffee and Fudge Ice Cream Cake – Epicurious
14. Campfire Cones – Kids Activities Blog (ok, for this one, you can use a campfire, but you could also use your BBQ grill).
15. S’mores Popcorn – Nest of Posies Blog
16. Mini S’mores Tarts – Love and Olive Oil
17. S’mores Cookies – Fireflies and Mudpies
18. S’mores Dessert Trifle – Mom Endeavours
19. S’mores Popsicles – Love Grows Wild
20. S’mores Refrigerator Cake – Study at Home Mama
21. S’mores Pie Pops – The Gunny Sack
More recipes for you to enjoy:
Get the 3-5 Playful Preschool e-Book!
25+preschool activities by 25 bloggers, 10 printables, 50 links to activities not featured in the book all for $8.99!
Follow the Hooligans on Facebook!
Jackie is a mom, wife, home daycare provider, and the creative spirit behind Happy Hooligans. She specializes in kids’ crafts and activities, easy recipes, and parenting. In 1997, Jackie stepped out of the corporate world to start a family and to open her own home daycare. She began blogging in 2011, and today, Happy Hooligans inspires more than 2 million parents, caregivers and Early Years Professionals all over the globe.