If you’re looking for easy Easter crafts for kids, you’ve come to the right place! I have quite a collection of Easter crafts for toddlers and preschoolers. These past few weeks we’ve been making Easter finger puppets, adorable Easter chicks, simple Easter wreaths and easy Easter decorations. Today we made these easy Toilet Roll Easter Bunnies with a few simple supplies.
To make your toilet roll Easter Bunny, you’ll need:
- cardboard roll (kitchen roll, wrapping paper roll, toilet roll
- 2 jumbo craft sticks
- googly eyes
- pom poms, pom poms or button for nose
- large pom pom for tail
- white craft foam for teeth
- glue (a glue gun is handy for the ears)
- paint and/or glitter paint
- (whiskers would be cute too, but I forgot about those until now!)
Making your toilet roll bunny craft:
1. Before we began, we hot-glued the craft sticks inside of the tubes. My preschoolers can use our low-heat glue guns.
2. The hooligans painted their toilet rolls and craft sticks with two coats of paint. They added an additional coat of glitter paint which added some shimmer to their bunnies .
3. Each hooligan glued on their craft foam bunny teeth.
4. And to finish, they glued the eyes, nose and tail all in place. Glue the eyes, nose, teeth and tail all in place, give an extra little shot of paint to the inside of the bunnies’ ears, and you’re done!
Looking for more easy Easter crafts for kids? Check out our:
Follow the Hooligans on Facebook
Jackie is a mom, wife, home daycare provider, and the creative spirit behind Happy Hooligans. She specializes in kids’ crafts and activities, easy recipes, and parenting. In 1997, Jackie stepped out of the corporate world to start a family and to open her own home daycare. She began blogging in 2011, and today, Happy Hooligans inspires more than 2 million parents, caregivers and Early Years Professionals all over the globe.