This no-knead, no-rise pizza dough is a quick and easy pizza dough that tastes great. You just put the ingredients into a bowl, give them a stir and press it all into a pizza crust. Top your crust and pop it in the oven and you’ll have homemade pizza in minutes.
I love homemade pizza crust but most pizza dough takes a long time to make. This pizza dough is recipe is quick and easy because there’s no kneading or rising involved. It tastes delicious too! Because this dough is so easy and fast to make, you can whip it up just minutes before you’re serving lunch or dinner.
It’s a perfect dough for making kids’ mini pizzas, but we use it to make our grown-up gourmet pizzas too.
Recently the hooligans and I made homemade pizza dough using this quick and easy recipe, and the results were absolutely delicious!
I love using this pizza dough recipe in my daycare because it’s such an easy way for the kids to make their own pizzas. Even the preschoolers can do it because there’s no time-consuming kneading involved. Plus, because you can make it so quickly, it’s the perfect pizza dough to whip up when you have a bunch of hungry kids to feed.
Now, we’ve made lots of interesting pizza crusts in the past, but this recipe has become my favourite. I’ve never found another pizza dough that you can make this quickly that tastes this good.
You may also enjoy: Easy Homemade Pretzels
Amazing actually, considering you can make it so quickly.
Quick and Easy Pizza Dough Recipe:
- 1 pkg dry, active yeast (equivalent of 8g or .25 ounces or 2.25 tsp)
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1 cup warm water (110 degrees F)
- 2.5 cups bread flour (we use all-purpose flour)
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp salt
1. Pre-heat oven to 450 degrees.
2. In large bowl, stir yeast and sugar into the warm water and let it sit for 5-10 minutes until it looks creamy like it does in the picture below).
3. When yeast is frothy, add flour, salt and oil, and stir until well mixed. It will be loose and messy looking. That’s ok. No need to form a smooth ball or anything.
4. Let it rest for 5 minutes.
5. Turn out on to a lightly floured surface and roll or pat into one 12″ crust or 4 individual crusts.
6. Transfer to a pizza stone or a lightly oiled pan.
Topping your pizzas:
Now have the kids splash a little pizza sauce on to each crust and spread it around with the back of a spoon. Top with a handful of mozzarella cheese and whatever else you fancy. 🙂
Bake at 450 for 15-20 minutes (large pizza) or 10-15 minutes (smaller pizzas).
With pizza dough this fast and easy, you’ll be able to whip up homemade pizzas anytime – lunchtime, after-school snacks, family movie night… any-old time you please!
If you enjoyed our no-rise pizza dough recipe, you may also like:
Follow the Hooligans on Facebook
Jackie is a mom, wife, home daycare provider, and the creative spirit behind Happy Hooligans. She specializes in kids’ crafts and activities, easy recipes, and parenting. In 1997, Jackie stepped out of the corporate world to start a family and to open her own home daycare. She began blogging in 2011, and today, Happy Hooligans inspires more than 2 million parents, caregivers and Early Years Professionals all over the globe.