If you’re looking for easy Easter crafts for kids, you’ve come to the right place; we have quite a collection of Easter crafts for toddlers and preschoolers. These past few weeks we’ve been making finger puppets, adorable chicks, simple wreaths and decorations. Today we made these easy Toilet Roll Easter Bunnies with a few simple supplies.
What you’ll need to make your toilet roll Easter Bunnies:
- cardboard roll (kitchen roll, wrapping paper roll, toilet roll
- 2 jumbo craft sticks
- googly eyes
- pom poms, pom poms or button for nose
- large pom pom for tail
- white craft foam for teeth
- glue (a glue gun is handy for the ears)
- paint and/or glitter paint
- (whiskers would be cute too, but I forgot about those until now!)
Making your toilet roll bunny craft:
1. Before we began, we hot-glued the craft sticks inside of the tubes. My preschoolers can use our low-heat glue guns.
2. The hooligans painted their toilet rolls and craft sticks with two coats of paint. They added an additional coat of glitter paint which added some shimmer to their bunnies .
3. Each hooligan glued on their craft foam bunny teeth.
4. And to finish, they glued the eyes, nose and tail all in place. Glue the eyes, nose, teeth and tail all in place, give an extra little shot of paint to the inside of the bunnies’ ears, and you’re done!
Looking for more easy Easter crafts for kids? Check out our:
Follow the Hooligans on Facebook, Pinterest and Twitter, and click SUBSCRIBE in my sidebar to receive our posts by email!