Craft up an adorable Easter bunny with a toilet roll tube and some craft sticks!
With the holiday weekend approaching, we are just crafting up a storm here! We’ve made Easter finger puppets, adorable toilet roll peeps in paper bag nests, stained glass eggs, and our latest creation is these toilet roll Easter bunnies!
Like most of the stuff we make here, these are totally easy to make, and require only a few basic supplies.
What you’ll need:
- toilet roll tube
- 2 wide craft sticks
- googly eyes
- small pom pom, bead or button for nose
- large pom pom for tail
- white craft foam for teeth
- glue (a glue gun is handy for the ears)
- paint and/or glitter paint
- (whiskers would be cute too, but I didn’t even think about that until just now!)
For your convenience, I’ve included links to Amazon Affiliates in this post:
Making your bunnies:
To make things a little easier, I used a glue gun to attach the ears to the inside of the toilet roll when I was prepping the craft. Older children could do that step themselves.