FIZZ, POP, BANG! Playful Science and Math Activities brings hands-on fun and enjoyment to math and science!
An e-book filled with inviting and engaging, hands-on learning activities to make math and science fun for kids!
What’s Fizz, Pop, Bang! all about?
20 creative bloggers, 40 hands-on learning activities, and BONUS links to dozens of inspiring ideas for you to do with your children!
Jam packed with awesome, hands-on learning activities:
Designed with children ages 3 to 8 in mind, my latest e-book is packed with strong learning opportunities in math and science, shared through ideas that incorporate art, play, sensory learning and discovery, for a whole-brain approach.
Super ideas for home-school, the classroom, summer camp or fun weekend projects at home.
Want a sneak peek? Check it out:
Now available for download for a limited low price of 7.99!
What you’ll find in the book:
- 40 fabulous activities including games, play activities, recipes, science experiments and free printables.
- 20 fun printables
- math and science graphing and recording sheets
- beautiful photos and step-by-step guides to easy and captivating activities
- 80 additional links to fabulous, playful learning activities for kids
- Links to 20 creative kid-blogs and Facebook pages that you’ll want to follow.
Printable resources include:
- magnet maze
- monster match and sort game
- print and build 3D solid blocks
- rocket math game
- tracing shapes
- fact family dominoes
- catch and count fish game
- and engineering challenge cards
- and many more…
All in one terrific place, right at your fingertips! Doesn’t that all sound super?
What’s the price for this terrific resource?
Just $9.99! But you can get it for the reduced price of $7.99 for the next two weeks!
Get your copy of Fizz, Pop, Bang! today and SAVE!
Prices are in U.S. funds, but you can order the book from anywhere in the world, and PayPal will take care of the currency conversion.
You can buy Fizz, Pop, Bang! on any device, and then download it when you are ready. Depending on the apps you have installed and your operating system you might be able to go ahead and download the book on your mobile device, but if you have any doubts or problems, I recommend you use a computer to download the book and then share it to your mobile devices.”